View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 11:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Mstrtal
Sugar Loaded Candy Cane!

Send a message via AIM to Mstrtal Send a message via Yahoo to Mstrtal

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Ya I did get one when I subscribed to PB2X a few years back. Other then the weight for being all plastic the barrel is SUPER tiny. I mean it is SMALL. I never did find paint that would work in it before I tore it apart thinking to tinker with it. Another thing I didnt like was the fact that the cheep plastic bolt (yeop I said plastic) shot out so far in the back. You could NOT tuck into a bunker real tight without slaping your google lenses. I tried canabblizing it and a old spyder but the internals while a JABB are funcky. Not tomention it has a friggin LONG pin connecting the bolt to the hammer. Dang pin was almost an inch long. I might throw it back together one day just for giggles. If I ever find a paintball that will fit in it that is. Hmm maybe I could flexhone the barrel, modify a bolt to fit and fix my old JT electronic grip and fabricate a bracket to mount it.

Then agian maybe I will just let it keep collecting dust in the bottum of my tool box.

Bedknobs and Boomsticks!

Originally Posted by commandoman
Kick back and enjoy the atmosphere, sexy girls at my school keep me sane through the worst lectures by the worst professors

Mstrtal is offline   Reply With Quote