View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 08:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
shartley
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Mikey View Post
I've made some full wraparound for the PGP and I'll probably make myself some full wraparound for the AGD frame (the old metal ones have a little extra room). No CNC, just careful work with a router.

The time involved in making these and finishing them is outrageous, most people decide they would rather have a cheaper mass-produced item, like the SP wood grips.

So I'm only making them for myself, but as soon as I get one set made for the AGD grip I'll sell my SP wood grip (the one you are looking for).

But shartley is #1, no doubt about that. Might be worth the wait.
Thank you. I think I need to clarify though… I meant people making them for general sales. There are several out there that made them for themselves but like you said the time involved is way more than relatively simple panel grips. Plus there is a lot more that can go wrong with fitting concerning front wraps.

As for worth the wait…. I hope folks do not wait. If/when I have any front wraps for sale they can always upgrade. But I suggest folks get what they want and works for them now. Even if they are the SP grips, they work fine… well, in fact better than fine. SP grips actually work quite well for a mass produced wooden grip.

Thanks for your post an input though. And keep up the grip making!
POG #934 / CPPA #2157 / LPPC #1 / BLACKLEAF OUTFITTERS
"Post because you have something to contribute, not because you want to contribute to your post count." - Me
A5OG / STRIKE FORCE MEMBER
shartley is offline   Reply With Quote