View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 05:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Steadian
Rec Poster

Custom Stuff Sale

Hello Everyone

I got some of my custom stuff that I have made and am going to try to sell. I will be updating this thread with new custom stuff as it comes out.

Rules:

1. Post and then PM
2. You Ship First
3. Show respect
Will be accepting paypal or MO

All prices are negotiable but please for the love of goodness don't lowball, this stuff is already pretty cheap.

Will trade any of this stuff for old bob long parts, spyder parts, cocker parts, just about any kinda parts really.

New Stuff!!:

Wooden Beavertail:

$4.00 plus shipping

First off, Mahogany Panel Grips:

$9.00 plus shipping (its not that much for shipping). These will work for 45 frames, I also have a pattern for spyder grips if interested.

Next we got some budget hitmen mods:

$3.00 plus shipping, these screw right into any PMP pump handle, come with instructions for instalation and a return spring, pic of one installed can be posted if requested.

Camo Barrel Bags:

Stock: 4
$7.00 plus shipping,
these are not barrel socks but literal barrel bags to store spare barrels in to prevent them from getting scrathched.

Also we got a custom marker rack:

Pictures of others that I have made:

And V2 of the ones I am now selling:

15$ plus shipping,
mounts to the wall, holes are 16" on centre so it will mount to a studwall for support, designed for markers with stalks.

Also will take custom orders on grips, such as these ones I made for a customer:

Last edited by Steadian; 03-12-2010 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Price Reductions
Steadian is offline   Reply With Quote