View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 12:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
kidneythief
Lord humungus the Mod

Send a message via AIM to kidneythief

I would also say Blazer. In essence you get what you pay for. You pay good money for a good gun. A Blazer will differ from the stroker you may be used to...as Walker stated above.

Mags are very nice guns also. I've had a few in my day and sold them regretfully. My favorite being my minimag. These days you are able to pick up very decent used mags for rather cheap. The options will fall to preference...you can get/do most anyhting with a Mag.

I would shy away from buying a Sniper...ive owned a few of those also. I find them to be very accurate/well built guns(for the most part) but dislike the feel and efficiency. Most people might disagree and suggest one but ive just never had very good results from anything that was made to be a cocker that was converted. If the "feel" is what your after I would suggest a Sterling. They are very similiar is the feel but perform on a greater level.

Over all I owuld say if you have the scratch get a Blazer if not get your self a good deal on a used Mag and start there.

-Jake

"I wish simply to be a decent person, yet I will always fear the retards" -Brian Hindt(geech)

MCB Moderator

Kidney Machine

Last edited by kidneythief; 04-06-2006 at 12:40 PM.
kidneythief is offline   Reply With Quote