View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 04:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
M98punk
NYOG President

Buying Gear rant

Ok so as some of you may or may not have followed I used my spending money from my tax return to buy a bunch of gear I wanted for the season.

And I know that I get more then the average pokeyness from sellers because I strike a mean deal haggling. BUT

Out of the 10 shipments I ordered ALL but 1 of the things I got from forums either AO or MCB was shipped late, almost a week later then I was told. And EVERY person had some sob story or another. And at the first I felt bad, the second I thought I had bad luck, third I was feeling paranoid but not at the 4th I am PISSED

I pay you, so you put it in the mail. How hard is that, I know I should be great full that I didn't get skunked at all but do I need to do what I do with my students and ask to talk to parents?

So am I cursed OR have others noticed that the phantom illness or dead extra grandmother has caused you not to receive your goods. And what do you do about it in the future? I mean either I am a who has no sympathy if they are telling the truth OR do I trust them all and sit here and be bent over?
M98punk is offline   Reply With Quote