View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 07:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member
y0da900's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Plattsburgh, NY

I agree with Uticus, I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted a stamp of someone licensed as a professional engineer (or the Canadian equivalent if they have a different name for it) in the province that the company is run out of. Check the yellow pages for local engineering firms, but be aware that something like this is outside the typical practices of most consulting firms. Another decent source may be if you have any fabrication places locally that manufacture approved pressure vessels as those often need to bear the stamp of a PE, they may be able to point you in a good direction as that is in the same general specific discipline.
y0da900 is offline   Reply With Quote