View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 09:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Phoenix01
Want to see my spaceship?

I find it very hard to believe that I am the first person responding to this review. I guess that is just a personal pet peeve of mine that you take the time to put together a review, especially one of this caliber, and yet not elicit a single response. Sorry, not trying to muck things up...just something that really bugs me and is a good reason why I have decided not to do reviews or any kind of build up threads.

I must say that I am really impressed with this review, I had seen these covers before. I believe when I started a thread about 13ci covers, Orpackrat shot me a pm about his product. I would have really like to have gotten in on the testing/reviewing but as previously mention my stance on doing reviews and that I've been hit with hard times as far as money goes, I simply had to pass. I will eventually make a purchase from him but for the time being I'll have to wait patiently.

Dr. PhunkyPants, thank you for taking the time to write up this excellent review. I wish more reviews were of this level. After reading this I feel very confident in knowing that this is something I want to eventually purchase. Once again thank you and thank you Orpackrat for offering these at a reduced rate for members to try.