View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 10:57 AM   #45 (permalink)
BLachance75
Formerly lancecst

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmtnphantom View Post
Can anyone explain to me why we need a rule requiring a minimum distance of travel for a cocking action?
I kind of agree and disagree with this rule. Having it basically eliminates PA, but why not just say no PA. A pump Mag has a pull that is greater than 3/4" but yet there is no tension on the pull until the last 1/8".

Also why say not electronic guns? It would take away the ability to use something like the Ego pump when it is finished, or a MQ sniper.

Perhaps we make the defination even broader.

Pump gun, requires 2 manual actions to shoot a paintball. Pumping or pushing a handle, grip, or other object and pulling the trigger. A paintball can not be fired before both operation are performed. Both operations can be performed at the same time but must both me performed. (This will allow for AT)

SC gun, requires 2 or 3 manual actions to shoot a paintball. Pumping or pushing a handle, grip, or other object, rocking the marker either forward, backwards, or sideways to load a paintball and pulling the trigger. A marker can be arranged with a verticle feed however it will be subject to a 10 shot capacity, otherwise a marker that requires a rocking motion can have a 20 shot capacity. SC markers must be run off of a single 12gr cartridge.