View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 01:53 AM   #43 (permalink)
Marauder_Pilot
Thrillin' Heroics

'00 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0L 5-speed manual with a 3" OME lift and 32" BFG All-Terrains. The old ****tybuilt bumper, with rusty bits and the light bar ripped out in the process of recovering a bucket truck from a snowbank, has since been replaced by a Procomp bumper and some Hella foglights.

It's loud, noisy, rides like hell, cold in the winter, hot in the summer, gets terrible gas mileage, rattles and squeaks, and just starts briefly making random awful noises once in a while just to **** with me, and I love it and want to be buried in it.

Also my bone-stock (For the moment) '10 Kawasaki KLR650. Got her for a really good price when the '11s were being cleared out as well, apparently nobody likes them in blue. (Fine by me, it's my favourite color).

Probably going to buy a pickup for a DD this summer so I can really start modding the Jeep, hopefully I can actually find a dealer stocking Ram 1500 Expresses ($25,000 for a 4WD, single-cab, short-bed Ram with vinyl seats, bedliner, dual exhausts and a Hemi? Hell yeah!)

Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die,
With a rifle in your hands and you're falling through the sky,
Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die,
He ain't gonna jump no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post
Nothing says "violent and insane" like sharpening a shotgun.
Marauder_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote