View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 02:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Helmi_17
You know the music...

Tac-One and CCM S5 w/E1 for sale. *prices dropped, thread updated*

Zombie Thread! Back from the dead! These are back on the market, and the OP is UP TO DATE!

No semi-innocent furballs were harmed during the Sydarm photo shoot.

All of these function with no leaks as of this time. As with any Mag or Cocker any of these may need mild timing or tuning to get them "perfect" but as of now they are all very playable.

These markers will come with:

Tac-One **Pending**: CCM mid rise feedneck, CP on/off, rail, and fittings. No barrel. I can include a SpecOps C-Series 16 inch CF which is in OK condition for a few bucks extra if you need it.

CCM S5: This is all custom lasered by a previous owner. Match lasered all-american freak barrel with NO inserts. PE E-1 lowers, eyes and everything work. The battery has to be shimmed to work properly, got it this way and played with it a year and have had -no problems- with the electronics.

I also have an AGD Sydarm. It was NIB until this year when I took it out of the box and played with it ONCE.

Prices include shipping, I'll eat the $15 for members (so sign up for MCB before you buy and it's like a free membership!).

Pictars (sorry about the flash, lighting SUCKED in my living room today since it's cloudy outside.

(Free shipping on Little Miss Mustache)

Prices include shipping, I'll eat the $15 for members (so sign up for MCB before you buy and it's like a free membership!).

Please no trades, money is going to fund my bicycling habit this spring/summer.

PRICES DROPPED!

Tac-One: $350 shipped. **Pending**
Sydarm: $375 shipped.
CCM S5: $325 shipped.

Post and PM, please. Thanks.

Last edited by Helmi_17; 01-08-2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Update sale thread.