View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Chaz
Simple mind - beware

Quote:
Originally Posted by LettuceHead View Post
Another thing about airsoft is that is can be very hard to tell if you're hit. A BB floating in at long range is barely discernable on bare skin... throw in the mounds of tactical gear players tend to wear and it can be next to impossible to tell. I have found that I usually hear a hit or actually see a BB bounce off than actually feel it.
I should add that one of the guys who I clearly blasted yelled at me for hitting him in the face. But yeah, these guys were geared to the nines, so I understand that can hinder the shot being felt. I called myself out when I felt the tiniest "Plink" anywhere on my body or gun, trying to be honest. Oh well.

I was just speaking my friend who invited me and he said "I asked around and this group is known for cheating". He won't be playing with them again which is a plus. Next event I will go out again with a different group and see how it plays out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
9 times out of 10, it's an electric razor. But sometimes...

it's a dildo.
Me Feedback
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote