View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Active Member
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Leavenworth County Kansas, we're all prisoners here

Originally Posted by shooter4life View Post
Any Hardware store with a midwest fastener section will have that set screw bud.
It's not a normal set screw. It's a conical grub screw. I'm not sure what size it is or if it's even something you can find at any hardware store. It's the screw on the left side of the picture. I guess the screw kits don't come with that screw.
BillyBob is offline   Reply With Quote