View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 12:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Manch Vegas, NH

I think you want an RT vert ASA that has two screws. What kind of rail do you have? A normal am/mm rail is usually only drilled for a single hole vert ASA with the wings on top, but the "newer" ones have the two holes for the RT ASA which is pictured in your post except for the last marker, the red one which I believe has an RPG stick grip which is grip/ASA combined.
audioSLAVE is offline   Reply With Quote