View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 12:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
PAINTBALL GUY 3
Heart of a Sheridan!

Brass N Wood Fan
Thumbs down I'm 20, and feel like I'm falling apart.

Good day lad's,

So, the last couple months I've been away from home in the name of work. It's not been terribly hard work, and the family I'm staying with (good family friends) have been treating me very well. In fact, I have assumed the role of the cook and make fairly good lunches (egg/ chicken/ steak/ect. wraps/sandwichs/ ect.) every morning for myself, the boss and his daughter as well as semi fancy dinners at least once a week. Needless to say, I eat well.

But anyway, the problem I'm having is the joints in my lower legs and lower arms (knees, elbows, wrists) are aching and sensitive. My elbows are an especially sensitive area, but I have a good idea as to why. About 5 months ago, I was building an outdoor BBQ using large flat stones, lifting all by hand. I lifted one, which was about the size of a large desk top fax machine (I'd say alittle less then 200 lbs) and heard both elbows "snap". There was a burning feeling very shortly after, but was gone that day so I never thought anything of in untill now. Apart of my work is attaching and detaching semi trailers, which means operating a crank for the dollys and throwing around heavy wooden pads. Very simple, but still hard on my arm joints.

I weigh aprox. 145 lbs, 5' 9" aprox., I can lift my own weight plus no problem, I go for semi fast paced walks every night for at least an hour. I don't consider myself "thin", and find that I have a reasonable amount of muscle mass.

So what do you people of wellness think? Any recommendations for what I can do to strengthen my joints or relieve the pain? Any more details I can give that'll help you help me?

Thanks much.

Ti
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkT View Post
Didn't you post this before?
The Winchester Project
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...ml#post2116101

And me feedback.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
PAINTBALL GUY 3 is offline   Reply With Quote