It was slow at the shop today so I got some lathe time and mill time today.
I have only used a lathe once before and the first time using a mill.
I think they turned out not bad.
The barrel had a bent end which I had to cut off. The end that goes in to the TPX had to be trimmed down to size to fit in the shroud.
I had to mill out the breech to accept the first strike round. After taking the picture I see I might have to take it back to the mill and do a better job. Took a knife to the mag and trimmed that so first strike will fit in that as well.
I will see if I can get some wood work done tomorrow or wednesday.