View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 04:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Ebay, camocow200

Ive talked to Brian over the phone a few times about the thumpers and he really wants to get it right when he sends the markers out..I mean whats the point of sending markers out knowing that they will be returned after a few shots or 1,000 shots. He's working on getting the product right before shipping it back and hopefully it will be worth the wait..Last i talked to him before the move he had to dedicate some time to the Havoc's to be able to pay the bills and keep afloat,at least thats what i got out of the conversation..He wants this to be right and the nightmare to be over for everyone.. I will say that i knew the thumper were a problem child before i got into them and feel for those that pre ordered or bought them going in blind..Never, Never buy a first run anything ! Wait untill the reviews come out,do your research and wait some more untill they end up in end users hands and listen to what they have to say about the product.. I know some day the thumpers will be right, i have to have hope..I have well over $1,000 rideing on it... The Havoc's are another story and i have no input to add on those except to try the fixes that are posted on the boards here. I agree CS is bad, but its still CS at this point and not just a walk away from the products...

Ebay, camocow200 (1200) + 100% positive feedback
darr_musi (120) + 100% Positive Feedback
MCB 290 pos feedback

"Mar" bro: welcome to the forum, super nice marker - hopeful for your sale.
"stargazer" It's ma'am actually, not bro.