View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Falcon16
Sic Itur Ad Astra

Send a message via MSN to Falcon16 Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon16

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I'd agree with what some posters have said. Find a few reliable markers that you don't tinker with that always work and it'll help ease what you're feeling. I know personally for me I'm just happy having a bag of 4 markers that always work when I pull the trigger. I personally am NOT the tinkering type so if a marker doesn't work for me I usually know it's a relaitvely simply fix but I'm ham fisted so I usually sell off a marker if it's got something that would require a complete teardown and rebuild to fix. I just don't have the aptitude for it. With that said I've found especially for markers like my PG that I only need 1 tool to tear it down and that's a valve tool. But most of my markers it's usually a quick lube and clean and then put away and they never fail me. I'm hoping the new GoG gun I pre ordered will be as reliable but hey it's a mech spoolie so it shouldn't have too many gremlins as there are only a few orings and not too many moving parts really not to mention no electronics to go bad.

Feedback +31/-0
Click here to email me
My youtube channel
My downsizing/cleaning house sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Pump paintball is cheaper than any drug habit I've ever heard of.
Falcon16 is online now   Reply With Quote