View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
mrmag11
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Pick Parts, Build Your PC, Compare and Share - PCPartPicker Here's what I used to price my parts.

And went to Tom's Hardware: Hardware News, Tests and Reviews for recommendation and reviews of parts.

I just built a decent machine for $658 using those sites and am really happy with my build. They have budget reviews and high end reviews on Tom's site so I suggest you take a look there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
you don't need more than a 650 watt PSU for most builds. Disregard anyone who suggests you use two or more video cards. I'm not going to bother putting together a suggested list of parts since a bunch of other people will do that and everyone is going to primarily suggest the same thing give or take a few things. basic outline of what I'd use: MSI motherboard, intel chip, upgraded cpu cooling, MSI Nvidia video card, 8 or more gigs of decent RAM, corsair PSU, coolermaster case. also an SSD and a bulk storage HDD.
What ApoC said...I went with an Intel chip, nVidia card, 8 gigs of ram, and a Coolermaster case.

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote