View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 07:54 PM   #27 (permalink)
breg
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaccen View Post
Offering customers an equivalent (or better) product at a cheaper price is never a jerk move to me as a customer. To me, that's how companies win my business. Money should always walk in business matters--to the company that competes best for your money as a customer.

If Kee has created a Luxe equivalent that's cheaper, good on 'em. I'm not in the market for such a marker (I picked up an NXT recently, the poor man's Luxe), but I can see how some people would appreciate it.
I am certainly not saying that I would not LOVE a 'Cocker threaded Luxe with out the talking board. In fact as silly as it sounds one of the reasons I won't buy a Luxe is because of the barrel threading.

As for the "Jerk Move," I think I need to explain. DLX really does not sell the volume of guns that other companies do, and if Empire manages to release a comparable gun with better features (in my case do away with that reprobate talking board) and a more standard barrel threading, then the market will shift towards that, and well DLX will take a huge hit. But, then again it would be their own fault.
breg is offline   Reply With Quote