View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:52 PM   #55 (permalink)
Will work 4 First Strikes

Current setup still is not perfect. Last box of 40 count FS, I had 3 jams with the round entering the bolt sleeve nose up, similar to a stove pipe jam. Due to the jams, I installed an inline on/off ASA with purge in front of my tank so when I get a jam, Iím able to de-gas quickly and remove the jammed round from the bolt. I have not discovered if the jams are caused by the magazine or the bolt.
The stock barrel will work but youíre not going to be realizing the full benefit of the FS round. The inside diameter is just too big.
I have been following the SAR 12. The Magazine does appear to be close dimension to our ATS mags. but without having the true measurements, we can only speculate on how much fitting work we have to do. On top of that, we also have to mod the retaining holding device so it will engage when inserted in the ATS.

Are you going to be playing strictly FS with this gun or using it for both FS and paintballs? Let me know if you have any more questions or if you want me to clarify on something.
jjron99 is offline   Reply With Quote