I'm drowning in projects, so I'm putting some up for sale. Prices do not include shipping. PayPal and postal money order are accepted. Bob Long Autococker Body.
Dark green with black sponge, gold splash. Matching back block and shroud as pictured. This is used and has a few dings and scratches. There is a little bit of wear from the pump arm as well, and a previous owner did some cutting on the bottom of the shroud so it would sit back farther to expose a rock knob. Honestly, this is in excellent condition for it's age. Threads all appear to be good, there is far less anno fading on the ASA than is usually the case with these, and the matching shroud is a real bonus. Asking $125 SALE PENDING Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Misc Autococker Parts:
1. Sloppily cut shroud $5 or free with body purchase.
2. Empty WGP gloss black swing frame in good shape. $5
3. WGP 99 spec front block, has 1/8 NPT plug in the bottom, so should work for mini bodies as well. $5 SALE PENDING
4. WGP 2K back block. A little banged up but useable $5 Bolts left to right all 2K spec:
1. unknown brand gloss black with delrin tip, looks new. *SOLD*
2. Dust black ANS quick pull, worn but works $20
3. OTP slingshot, lightly used, great shape $25
4. Unknown shiny Venturi, used. $10
5 & 6. Stock WGP, used $5 Untitled
, on Flickr
More photos of front and back block can be found here: Flickr: mmelliott's Photostream