View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 04:14 PM   #17112 (permalink)
Lead-Foot
Old School

CCM Fan
So I called Wayne's today, sounded like Jackie answered and there was a barking dog in the background. I said I live in longwood and I have friends coming from Arkansas, Virginia, and Tampa to play the scenario and I'd like to play with them just for one day on Saturday because I work on Sunday. She sounded lost... So I continued, Is there a way that I could only pay to play on Saturday and not play on Sunday, like give me a different color wrist band or something so you know, don't give me a patch or player card, I just want to play with my friends. She said, ....noooo, I don't think you can. You would have to pay for the whole thing. So I said, well last year I know that some walkon's were able to join in the game without being involved in it, they just hopped on a team and shot people, that's what I want to do. She said, no, you'd have to pay for the whole thing. So I said, alright, but I think you're missing a market of people like me, sorry, have a good day. Paintball business people are dumb.

Last edited by Lead-Foot; 11-14-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote