View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
usagi_tetsu
on temporary hiatus

The wife and I run v2 Legends with the Tadao boards. They're easy to take care of because they have all of one moving o-ring. They have stock attachments, 'cocker threaded barrels, and take common detentes. As long as you don't try to take them apart wrong and damage the fragile eye wires - which is unnecessary as all you need to do for maintenance is remove the bolt, take out the rear grip frame screw, and pull out the bottom tube plug to lube the one o-ring - they're almost as reliable as my Tippmann Model 98 Custom.

benji - were yours the Tadao or the WAS board models? I'm trying to think of what could have gone wrong with any Legend, and that's the only thing I can think of. They have one reg and it's the CP reg that's practically bullet proof, the 'noids are off the shelf, and like I said, they have one o-ring that needs infrequent lubing and that's it.

toy - we feed ours with 12v Revvys when we don't feel like the opposition deserves high rates of fire, and the anti-chop system never misses a beat. Of course, we keep ours on semi-auto only, 10bps, eyes on, mostly because we really never need more than that.

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

My feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote