View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thrill Me!
Location: looking through the knotholes in granny's wooden leg

Stuff I want or need eventually

This is a WTB thread I am starting to list several small stuff I am simi-looking for(I need but not in a hurry for) I am cheap, so don't be offended if we cant come to a agreeable price on stuff you offer.

I am always looking for Sheridan parts, mostly internals but I like to hoard all Sheridan parts. Mostly looking for lot deals on Sheridan stuff...
Quick note on PGPs, I have so many PGPs that I am not likely to buy a working one from you, and don't like to pay more that $30 for non working ones.

I am looking for a sear and sear pin for a 1st gen micromag I am putting together. I will need a valve for it too eventually but that will have to wait until after the new year.

I am looking for a "short change" for a 007
I am looking for a MicroMag valve, any type.

I would like to get my hands on a Combat Connection Enforcer any generation.

I am working with a very limited budget, I may want your stuff but may not be able to close a deal until the following payday(every 2 weeks). So if you are in a hurry to sell I might not be the guy, but would love a chance anyway.
I will delete and add stuff as things change. I only plan on bumping this thread bi-monthly to monthly.
Thank you for looking and maybe we can make a deal.
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
the mods here suck...
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I honestly can barely stand most of the mods here, and don't even get me started on the f***ing Canadian ones.
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Asking for brass on MCB is like going to the grocery and saying "Looking for food, you guys have any"?
My Feedback

Stuff I want or need evenually

Last edited by snaparen; 06-25-2014 at 11:16 PM.
snaparen is online now   Reply With Quote