View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 10:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
DashHopes
Post Whore

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
I was shot today in a Home Hardware

Not to worry it was just a pellet gun but I admit it was quite surprising. So I was standing by the pet section looking for pet gifts when I hear a shot go off (In my head it was a paintball gun lol) and I feel my left jean pant leg move and felt something graze against my calf followed by a metal hitting on metal sound as the pellet hit the steel shelving. I look down and see a pellet on the floor, I then turn around and see a employee looking at me with a pale white face and dropped jaw holding a pellet gun. The first words out of his mouth were "That didn't hit you did it?" I told him yes but it just grazed me which was followed by lots and lots of apologies and saying he was stupid and should have never tested it there, I told him it could have been worse but I didn't lose an eye. I guess what had happened is someone returned the pellet gun earlier saying it wasn't working so he was checking it out and pulled the trigger and alas it did work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote