View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #20 (permalink)
uv_halo
Paintball Ballistician :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
So most of you guys where knee pads inside your pants? I don't have a dedicated pair of paintball pants, I just rock jeans or cargo shorts. Should pants rank higher on the to buy list? If so, recommendations?
Crimson Death, those pads look like exactly what I want, to bad about the price.
Bonus question: What sort of shot count can I expect from a 13/3000 on a ion with stock bolt and reg, I'm wondering if its worth using one on my marker.
Thanks for the great info guys
Most PB pads will hold up for a little while with use in the woods, and no pants over the top. I wouldn't expect too much.

As far as pants first over pads, I can see advantages either way. With pads first, you are better protecting your knees. With pants first, you're giving some modicum of protection to the entirety of your leg but, they will better protect your pads when you get them.

As far as Ions on 13/3K tanks- you'll get about 100 shots if your Ion is tuned for efficiency, and a good paint to barrel match.
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.
uv_halo is offline   Reply With Quote