View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 11:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bigtuana's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Yosemite, CA

Brass N Wood Fan
The freak bored barrel is a stock barrel that is bored out and does NOT come with an insert. You'll have to buy one whether it's a Smart Parts freak, or a TyMc brass intsert (the latter recommended )

You shouldnt need anything over .680 unless you're in an area of really large paint. The insert barrel is mainly for folks who have super small paint that even .680 wont hold.

Did that answer all of your questions? I may have missed one or two.
Feedback -

Originally Posted by dukie View Post
I told him NOT to fart with an upset stomache. never trust a fart!
Bigtuana is offline   Reply With Quote