My setup and bottom-line since I couldn't aim for crap with the back bottle. Haven't had a chance to play with it, but I've dry fired it in the backyard and it didn't leak, which I think is pretty good for my first attempt at assembling anything on my own. I was originally going to go with a pops because I really like them, but with the front macro exit, it made a really awkward hose. Then I was going to go straight from the on/off to the top, but I changed it to the loop for the times when I switch to my left hand. I went for the all black look, but the 90 degree fitting I got into the reducer only came in a shiny finish, so I grabbed an old roll of hockey tape, and took care of that! Note Nom's speed wheel, which is bleepin' awesome!