View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
DCLEE61988

I'll Like to buy one of the Three rare NIB toy Space Blaster M72 rocket launchers in Febuary 3, 2013 if you're not sold out of them or not for sale if are sold out i'll look somewhere else, if not for sale let me know. I also willing to negoitate shipping prices
into the price if alright with you my friend Chaz is huge paintball fan we both live in the same neighborhood in Winfield,WV ,in the United States of America and our zipcode 25213 in a small town outside Teays Valley,WV in Putnam County,WV i have family right here in West Virginia and by way my name is Darek i was born in Norfolk, Virginia, raised in West Virginia for most of my early younger life so this my home state until late troubled younger life as living in Virginia Beach public schools where teachers treated me badly because i was favored being a hilllbilly ,or redneck most people call it my mom always stood up for me help me through the bad times until we moved back to west virginia as me a teenager with my father wasn't happy becoming redneck like my mom so he tried to seperated and hurt me mentally enough to put me in a mental hospital at age of 17 i got out of that hospital at age of 18 and next year completed high school in june
i have autisum and bipolar disorder in 2007 my father tried put me in prison for a crime i didn't comit ,the judge was demanded that i should make confession which he favor my father, they dropped the case ,then my father did again in 2009 and i was sent to mental case by father request they sent me home and they transfer me to winfield mental doctor and theapist to help me out with my parents to solve issues with them one of them is to control my mental state around them ,no problems since and this is true story about my history or background check i'm honest and you will be paid in full
amount if you have any questions my email is darek.lee3@aol.com just might become friends here you never know i even might talk on facekbook lol
god bless you and familiy,

Darek C. Lee
DCLEE61988 is offline   Reply With Quote