Update to my spring tuning
OK, I found tymcneer and in his signature he has posted "(.665, .670 temporarily unavailable)" so I went back to my first idea; create a back-stop for paint. So yesterday I made this back-stop and shot 50 paintball's and I was surprised at my results. I was using some Polar Ice paint and a .679 insert, I've had this paint for about a month rotating it every other day, stored in my Valken 1000 container with some of those Gel packs that come in Valken Graffiti bags. I did notice the paint isn't as "round" as I would like and my tank is all the way down to about 1300 psi now. I'm putting this project on hold until I get my tank refilled and buy some fresh paint (probably middle of the week). Here are my numbers with the same spring set-up as before:
Here is a link to my paintball back-stop: Paintball Chrono Back-Stop Photos by turbowagonman | Photobucket
Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 5 Sterling Pumps, 1 Phantom for SC, a CM SS-25, Sovereign 3 and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.
Last edited by turbowagonman; 01-28-2013 at 06:39 AM.
Reason: correct spelling