Thread: Dear Canadians,
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
Falcon16
Sic Itur Ad Astra

Send a message via MSN to Falcon16 Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon16

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
Nice..... makes me proud to be an MCB member.

This. Frankly as a Canadian member of this forum I find your post a little out of line. Just because we're from up north shouldn't mean we lose the right to make offers. It should also mean that sellers realize that if they say screw you Canadians then effectively they cut off a large segment of potential buyers. Not to mention the fact Titus offers 3rd part services for FREE to help on that. I don't see how it's that big of an inconvienience to you to deal with Canadians. No offense but on this one your post makes you look like an hole OP. Also to play devil's advocate us Canadians get screwed at the PO too shipping guns south of the border. When I shipped my PG to California about 6 weeks ago it cost me nearly me $40 to do it. shipping it in Canada would have been at most $15-20 so get over yourself. Some places in Canada are freakishly expensive to ship to does that mean I'm not going to do business with members in the far eastern or western portions of our country simply because our postal system jacks me around on it? NO! it means if I want what they have or they want what I have we have to deal with the cost.

TL;DR Suck it up princess shipping is a cost of doing business, you have options to help out on the cost to you to get it up north and it's not like we're not getting up here either we get screwed just as bad as you do and don't bitch about it 1/2 as hard.

Feedback +31/-0
Click here to email me
My youtube channel
My downsizing/cleaning house sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Pump paintball is cheaper than any drug habit I've ever heard of.

Last edited by Falcon16; 02-17-2013 at 04:47 PM.
Falcon16 is offline   Reply With Quote