View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:13 AM   #16 (permalink)
agentSmith
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Nice editing but obviously he's not as good.

...Midnight has never been shot out in one of his videos.
Yeaaaaah, because we all post videos of ourselves getting shot up??
If you edit it out of a full game, you're a tool, but noone puts themselves getting blasted into an edited video that I have seen, unless the blast was the actual subject of the video.

I'm at work, so I can't watch this vid til I get home but I've seen Angel's vids and I have this to say about them:

There's a reason they have trained play by play people and analysts at a football game. Watching a football game on tv would be incomprehensible to most without them.
PB vids can be the same.

So I would have 0% respect for any opinion given on Angel's play, based on his vids, by someone who wasn't an experienced pistol player. Without a couple of years worth of pistol play, a person is talking out his behind plain and simple.

As one of the world's most experienced pistol players(such a big ole clubs of dozens!), I say he's one of the best I've ever seen. I've seen his vids, watched him play and played against him.
He shot me, though I'm going for a rematch as we were having a contest of who could break the most paint in a 2 minute game.

I've played literally hundreds and hundreds of one on ones in my 27 years of pistol play.
In all of those combined, I've been shot out by 3 people:
Weltman, Dirtnap and Angel.

Now you guys have me going to look for this other thread to see what the petty hipsters are up to now.

EDIT: Saw that thread, it should have been deleted. Nice dose of racism.
Were it still open I would say, "you guys do understand that in the pacific ocean there's a country called Japan? Do you understand that ninjitsu and that quote are part of a hundreds of years old tradition? That anyone who automatically paints someone who quotes it as a joke and a laughing stock is a full-on bigot?"
George Bernard Shaw had it right:
Quote:
BRITANNUS (shocked): Caesar: this is not proper.
THEODOTUS (outraged): How!
CAESAR (recovering his self-possession):**Pardon him. Theodotus: he is a barbarian, and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature.*
Rob

Last edited by agentSmith; 02-23-2013 at 10:11 AM.