View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 11:20 AM   #32 (permalink)
EL17E 76
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
What are you gonna do stare at the back of the feed neck? Just seems silly st least agd was smart enough to put their rails offset at a 45

The etha is fine it's that body kit that's hokey. Why put vertical rails on a very feed?

And on top of that the plastic flexes so it won't maintain a zero anyway
AAAHHH ... good ? since the marker is not mine (it is for sale on here and over on X7OG http://www.x7og.net/paintball-buy-se...tml#post737626 btw) and I do not own an etha I did not realize the body kit was that nylon composite stuff. But I assumed you could mount the rails to any of the holes available on the shroud; but that the owner was going for a ME3 look to the marker and built his the way he did. Am I wrong in thinking that?

And personally I would run a QLoader so I would be able to use a small riser and iron sight/reddot over the tube as opposed to using a rotor or similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstar View Post
I translated this as: Scenario games are popular with overshooting douchebags raging on cocaine and steroid cocktails while roasting puppies and punching babies. Stay home unless you enjoy impromptu fistfights.

Last edited by EL17E 76; 03-07-2013 at 11:33 AM.
EL17E 76 is offline   Reply With Quote