View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 01:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hobbyhorse
Rec Poster

Send a message via AIM to Hobbyhorse

Your fastest checkout option if paying via paypal is Macrolineguy.com as a webcart only

paypal is macrolineguy@hotmail.com

Need a christmas gift?- choose USPS priority shipping

fastest easiest checkout is Macrolineguy.com
paypal is macrolineguy@hotmail.com
for a money order check here and then pm me for a mailing address

Christmas Sale- cheapest prices with the best quality around. I run a sale once a quarter- best prices always and the strongest warranty on the nation- 28 pages of feedback let you know you're dealing with someone who takes selling seriously- when we say sale we mean it. This is my last sale prior to HB NPPL

If you need product in time for Christmas choose USPS Priority , I'm shipping each and every day, please use Priority mail for an extra 2.50 to ensure 2-3 day shipping. International orders welcome.

These are my best prices- please post in the thread, the majority of the answers you can find in the first posts.

Add any additional package in post two for a free upgrade to priority shipping (must purchase at least one of the packages in post one)

All Colors of Macroline
4 for 3 dollars.

You will not find a higher quality product anywhere on the internet.

Clear Macroline
5 for 3 dollars.

You will not find a higher quality product anywhere on the internet.

90 Degree Colored Fittings in Black, Olive, Blue, Red, Neon Green, Pink, and White- buy any colored fitting and receive a free foot of corresponding color macroline- pink will receive black
8 dollars.

Straight Colored Fittings in Black, Olive, Blue, Red, Neon Green, Pink, and White- buy any colored fitting and receive a free foot of corresponding color macroline- pink will receive black
6 dollars.

Non Swivel Colored Fittings in Black, Olive, Blue, Red, Neon Green, Pink, and White- buy any non swivel and receive 2 free pieces of black macroline
7 dollars.

Lightning Feed- including four free microfibers
3 dollars.

Teflon Tape
2 rolls for a dollar

Electrical Tape
1 roll for a dollar

Oring Picks
1 dollar

Hex Key Set

Hopper Screwdrivers
2 for 1 dollar

Assorted Color Microfiber
2 for 3 dollars

Econo Microfiber
4 for a dollar

Dow 55
1 dollar a 1/2 ounce

Triflow
4 dollars

Duracell Procell 9-Volt Battery
2 for 3 dollars

Energizer Industrial AA Batteries
6 for 2 dollars

Clear Fill Nipples
1 dollar

Pod Bags for carrying your pods to and from practice or collecting your team pods at an event- comes with a convient carrying strap in breathable mesh nylon
9 dollars

All Screw Kits- Including Ego's, DM's, Proto's, NXT's, Mini's, Gen 4 Timmy's, and Ion's- these are a full replacement for every combination you could want
$7.00 per kit

Excalibur and Freestyle Screw Kits
$4.00 per kit

Proto Matrix Rail
$3.00 per kit

Not on sale but now announcing our World Class Laser Eyes and Non Laser Eyes Available and Shipping NOW

DM, and Intimidator Laser Eyes- available in red or blue- DM eye's do include the neccessary oring shim

Ego eyes- non laser

Shipping
$3.00 for First Class, 5.50 for priority, 5.00 for Canada, 8.00 for Europe

Add any additional package in post two for a free upgrade to priority shipping (must purchase at least one of the packages in post one)

*styles or colors may vary but product is exactly as described.

Upgrade your purchase from post one to priority shipping with the purchase of one of our packages

Paypal is: macrolineguy@hotmail.com PM me for money orders

These packages are not available by themselves at this time.

Economy Upgrade Package 5 Dollars
  • 1 Foot Black Macro

• 5 Microfiber cloths

Hopper upgrade package 10 Dollars
  • Ghetto Lightning feed

• 4 Microfiber cloths

Marker upgrade kit 15 Dollars
  • 2 foot length of hiflow cocker/timmy/ion tubing (your choice of colors will be black if a choice is not specified)

• Oring pick

• 2 Procell 9volt batteries

• Triflow

• Allen Keys

2007 Season Package 20 Dollars
  • 2 feet of macro (your choice of colors will be black if a choice is not specified)

• Oring pick

• 1/2 ounce of Dow 33

• Allen Keys

• Teflon Tape

No image available
  • 1 clear dust cap

• 1 Blue Microfiber

Platinum 2007 Season Package 25 dollars
  • 3 feet of macro (your choice of colors will be black if a choice is not specified)

• Oring pick

• 1/2 ounce of Dow 33

• Allen Keys

• Teflon Tape

No image available
  • 1 clear dust cap

• 1 Blue Microfiber

• Ghetto Lightning feed

Payment

$3.00 for First Class, 5.50 for priority, 5.00 for Canada, 11.00 for Europe

While I will do my best to accomodate special requests, style and color will vary, however the products you purchased will arrive quickly and in the same manner advertised.

SHIPPING

Shipping is included with any of the package deals- individual items will be 3 for first, 5.50 for priority, 5.00 for Canada and 11.00 for Europe

Shipping will be every day this week with a confirmation email sent through paypal confirming shipment.

*** Canada and International- I ship anywhere and everywhere- Because of the expensive nature of shipping international please add five dollars for Canadian purchases and ten dollars for international purchases- shipping will be USPS priority mail and will include international tracking for your purchase.

While shipping is a bargain with these packages, if you require tracking, require speed in shipment, etc. please add a three dollars to upgrade to priority shipment with tracking.

Paypal is: macrolineguy@hotmail.com PM me for money orders

Because of the nature of the amount of posts, pm's, total orders, a full work schedule with travel its impossible for me to confirm every single order- if you need direct communication please send me a pm.

Feedback is left after you've paid, after you've received your product and after you've left positive feedback for me. With over 100 positive feedback I want to ensure you the customer receives everything you 've paid for and that you are happy with your purchase- your positive feedback lets me know this.

Feedback is in my signature and profile, posts are encouraged and work best but pm's accepted.

Hobbyhorse

Dont be fooled by our competitors products, if my product fails on you, I will issue you a refund, and buy you a replacement product from my competitor...

Orders ship every single day this week and next week with a confirmation

Last edited by B; 01-06-2008 at 01:40 AM. Reason: spamming
Hobbyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote