View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 11:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Manning
is my hero

Palmers Fan
I bought a WTF gauntlet a month or so ago and played my first game with it two weeks ago. Loved it! You are right that its the perfect amount of paint. Obviously you walk onto the field with 10 in the gun and 40 on yhe gauntlet so you have 50 shots available. In the round I used it I shot 15 shots so I had plenty left. I just bought a folding molle tube holder that holds 20 tubes and 8 12gs that I'm going to slap on my belt for reloads, but it may not be necessary.

I have a stalker vest and love it, but it does get warm, and is more paint than I need for a walk-on game. It fits the bill nicely for scenarios and big games though. The beauty of stock class gear for me is that you can just add more tube holders to your load out if needed. I have a pbmafia leg harness too that's nice, but I prefer capless and don't really like things on my legs.

If Mar can add some stock class loops to some of his DBD pants I think I'd run that with the gauntlet and call it done!
Feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Manning is online now   Reply With Quote