View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 10:54 AM   #951 (permalink)
Post Whore
stupiddogg's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sacramento
Send a message via AIM to stupiddogg Send a message via Skype™ to stupiddogg

Originally Posted by ajnin View Post
uhhhh...crap.. whats it called...

ZOOMBANG - ZoombangŪ | Protective Gear?

I knew I would remember. Been thinking about this since I asked what daps was on facebook. We use these in the sca under our armor. The little pads bits can be moved around the piece of clothing. These should work great for ya.

those are sweet! bookmarked
stupiddogg is offline   Reply With Quote