View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 09:19 AM   #43 (permalink)
FreeEnterprise
Trails Of Doom

So this video was just posted on Techpb, and the guy who made it gave a bunch of reasons why he continued to shoot at these guys after they were obviously out...

I have seen this done before at LL, but this just screams unsafe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z6tAeQ26Hg

Here is his post.

[quote name='Doyle' timestamp='1369278756' post='3220843']

Not sure what the girl with Panda hat was thinking, she hit the slap stick multiple times when we already had it, giving it to enemy. I think she got ejected though, you'll notice in the video she comes back with the ref's mask

after the one stoppage Damien Ryan was in a very very bad spot. You can hear people letting him know they intend on shooting him right when we restart in the video.

To all the haters who say I over shot these people...
1) It was their choice to run up the hill
2) I wasn't the only one shooting them
3) Once the balls are in the air you cannot stop them
4) they keep running, so I keep shooting

If they didn't like it they shouldn't try to hit the slap sticks.When you're playing in a battle with 1,800 people you should expect to get shot alot

If you're at Living Legends 7, and you want to shoot a bunch of people up close, play in the final battle and get up on the hill. Its totally worth it

I had much much more footage but a lot of it was hard to view due to excessive amounts of spray on gopro, so I editted it down
[/quote]

So we know that less than 50% of players wear a cup, and clearly if you run for the flags, you are going to be shot for as long as you are visible... Even after you are clearly out... but, evidently that is OK because;

1) It was their choice to run up the hill
2) I wasn't the only one shooting them
3) Once the balls are in the air you cannot stop them
4) they keep running, so I keep shooting

I wonder how many players have been injured from this type of play?

Why is this acceptable behavior in paintball?
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote