View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 06:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mr.Smith
Not Banned Kerry

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by triathlete98 View Post
I agree, unfortunately i am used to shooting AR's and I use the entire length of the shroud and some of the barrel. I have two issues, the first is the gun itself. today after about 50 shots it just started to jam. You could actually hear the bold resetting slowly. Like i would just dry shot it and after the second fire, it would start to sound like a moped muffler. If you continued shooting it would jam.

Here is the bigger issue. I paid what, almost 800 plus for the gun, another 100 for the barrel x 2. Another 150 in mags. I think it should fire without breaking. I can live with the occasional, but almost every mag is nonsense. Perhaps the .683 is too tight of a bore, well then tiberius needs to go back and rethink it.

If they can't solve the issue with my gun, there is no way I am buying the T 15. I'll run the DYE. A friend of mine got the lapco barrel for the DAM and he has no issues with the breaking of FS.

I guess I am just pissed the two weekends i wanted to play since i purchased 5 boxes of FS I was left with nothing.
Before you go crazy talking about how tibbys are a hunk of ****, what have you done to solve the problem? Did you decide to send it in?

When you took it apart, did you fully disassemble the reg and check that there's nothing blocking it there? What kind of lube did you put on the bolt? Did you take the "firing pin" out of the bolt? It sounds like the gun isn't getting enough air, your mainspring isn't doing its job or the bolt isn't reassembled properly

Have a look at these, make sure when you put it back together it goes properly:
I know they're for the 8.1, but really they're both the same mechanically just cosmetically different

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40cmTX28Owo&feature=plcp&context=C36e26a4UDOEgsToP DskIkLVUOe9oTYvDsh0Pdtzjy]Tiberius 8.1 Disassembly (Part 1 of 2) - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2jzQWRI2FE&feature=related]Tiberius 8.1 Disassembly (Part 2 of 2) - YouTube

If you've done all that and still cant get anywhere give Eric (or whoever they have doing CS now) a call at 260-478-2500, they'll usually hook you up with whatever parts or help you need for free.

If you have questions thats what the forum is for, complaining isnt going to help anything much

Black Chrome T8, CCM S5, Invert Mini I, Invert Mini II, Y-framed Minimag
Feedback.
Author of Useful Resources For Tiberius Owners.
Mr.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote