View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 12:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
maloneoni
Seasoned Member

Mal's other rummage sale

Prices are shipped and paypaled withing the US. As all of this is used, it shows signs of wear.

CP ASA/rail, Gloss black - $25 for the set sold
Bottom line that came off my 93 cocker - $10 sold sold
2007(?) PE HPR, Dust black/blue. Has some wear, see detail pictures $30
Check it direct mount asa, Chrome - This one has seen some major use. See detail pictures. $13

As you can see, the chrome is flaking in spots. It also needs to have the stainless steel set screws changed out for a hardened set screws. I had trouble stopping it from wobbling because the allen key started stripping out the set screw. I changed out the one of the orings and it should work.

The goofus that sold me this neglected to show me that. As I recall, there are a couple of nicks on the other side, but this is the worst of it. It works fine, but probably needs to be cleaned.

Brass 90* What you see is what you get. $3

Sly barrel Kit; autococker threaded. I really hate to see this one go. Carbon fiber, dust clear backs, sizes .683, .686, .689. .692. It great shape considering the use it has seen. There is a nick on the .683 and a couple of blemishes on the .686 since those are the two I used the most. I will include the soft case. $75 sold

This is the barrel that came off my 93 cocker. I have no use for it either. $10

Don't like the price? Offer away.

Everything is used. If you want specific pictures, ask for them.

I ship as soon as I can. Home life and work dictate when I ship.

If you want to look, I have more feedback on PBN and ICDO.
We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Apart from pain. And maybe humiliation and obviously death. And failure. But apart from fear, pain and humiliation, failure and the unknown and death we have nothing to fear but fear itself. Who’s with me?

-Arnold J. Rimmer

Last edited by maloneoni; 08-30-2013 at 10:38 PM.
maloneoni is offline   Reply With Quote