Thread: CP reg question
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 05:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
King of the OFG
Robertsr's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Waynesboro, VA
Send a message via MSN to Robertsr

Kilt Fan
The hardware store should have a male/male 1/8ths connector that will do the job for you.

Just be advised that once you get it in, you aren't getting it out without destroying the threads and needing to buy another connector. I did the same sort of thing with a gas through grip that was macroline only before I got to it.
MicroMags 'R Us

Robertsr is offline   Reply With Quote