View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 01:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
dundadun
Boom. Yummy

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Walking Dead #1 Variant signed by Kirkman, Grips, .32auto ammo, cocker

These are selling for $60-150 on ebay ' s completed listings. So I'm splitting the difference and asking $80 shipped before they go up on ebay. I do have two of them.

CGC Sealed and graded
Walking Dead #1
Variant covers done by Nick Dragotta specifically for the Image Expo 2014 event attendees.
Nick ' s signature was not CGC witnessed.
We did get Robert Kirkman to sign and get witnessed so that CGC could confirm it.

It is possible to still get Kirkman's sig but you usually have to (somehow) get tickets or fight 4+ hours worth of people to get into a 2 hour capped off line. The last Image Expo was a special occasion and perfect storm that I don't think we can replicate.

Customized automag. Lvl10. Twist lock Python compression kit to AC thread. Spyder jeweled parts. No barrel at this price but I will ship for $250.

I can part out the ac Palmers brass barrel for $75 shipped.

White vforce grill (z?) Mask. Good shape. Good foam. Lens isn't too scratched but is getting on the older side. Lil bit dirty $30 shipped

BOA Angel Brass barrel, nickel plated and milled down for blazers, 11 inches, no porting - $30 Shipped

rough 45's - $6
prototype cz75/ccm86, may require washer shims to fit flush - $8
two-tone 45's - $20
ccm 86 - sold
all prices are shipped

I have 5 yards of digital desert camo material for $23 shipped

bullets and some brass - selling for what ever shipping costs. $5?

Seen below are some old cleats of mine. Comes with plastic and metal cleats. Size 11 I believe. $20 shipped.

Stock is sold

Would like Paypal, Money Orders or Trades
Anything in my wtb thread in Signature
Feel free to offer up more

Last edited by dundadun; 12-12-2014 at 12:27 AM.
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote