mcarterbrown.com

Old 11-06-2007, 07:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

AGD Man Laws

The universal laws of any self respecting AGD toter.

1. Tom Kaye is King.

2. You shall not laugh out loud at those trying to prove their manliness by bragging about the weight or noise of their markers, no matter how loud, quiet, light or heavy they claim them to be. Laugh in your head.

3. Complaining about the efficiency of the Automag is punishable by having other AGD toters ridicule and laugh at you.

4. Anybody asking if your Automag is a; Ion, Shocker, Epiphany , Vibe or any other manner of marker made by Smart Parts is to be corrected. Vehemently. And then eliminated the next game.

5. If somebody tells you your mag is too; Heavy, Loud, Inaccurate, Inefficient, Ugly, Complicated or Slow is to be corrected. Correction shall take the form of a .68 caliber paint filled gelatin capsule striking their goggles in the general range of 225fps.

6. Should a ref perform a 'Ramping' or 'Full Auto' check on your mechanical or mechanical pneumatic mag, laugh and ask them to find your battery. If using an E-mag, make sure to flip your selector switch to mechanical.

7. If anybody Complains or argues about the lack of aftermarket 'ups' for the Automag, make sure to point out that there are ups out there, the only difference between the ups for the mag and those for whatever they're holding is that the ones for the mag actually *do* something.

8. Play fair, play clean and when they complain about being owned by an old, outdated gun, make sure to tell them where to get one

Walking_Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking_Target View Post
6. Should a ref perform a 'Ramping' or 'Full Auto' check on your mechanical or mechanical pneumatic mag, laugh and ask them to find your battery. If using an E-mag, make sure to flip your selector switch to mechanical.
LOL... That's why I love Tom Kaye... Someone asked "Why not use a smaller noid on the eMag?" and he said that he wouldn't make one unless it could switch directly to mech. What a brilliant man!
A.C. Basbas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Zoo
Back on the ice

Here here!

www.DeltaSquad.info & Facebook

Trying to register on automags.org? PM 'Beemer' here to get you set up.
Zoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to SN toter

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
amen
Old 11-06-2007, 07:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
(V) (o,,,o) (V) WOOP WOOP

I like these.

This is the tenth line of my signature
foughtwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Steve

Fan of EMR
I tip my Jack & Coke to you my fellow Mag toter!
Old 11-07-2007, 02:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Location: Finally back from Iraq and freezing my butt off in Wisconsin

Quote:
8. Play fair, play clean and when they complain about being owned by an old, outdated gun, make sure to tell them where to get one
8(a): Play fair, play clean and when they complain about being owned by an old, outdated player, make sure to tell them to get stuffed.

(For the over 40 crowd here... lol)
Old 11-07-2007, 04:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
BEO-Mafia

Send a message via AIM to BigEvil

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
PBN Fan
SIG-ABLE

BigEvil's MCB Feedback
Non-Butthurt AGD enthusiast since 1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar20th
I think I want to get banned from mcb.. It will be cheaper
BigEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking_Target View Post
7. If anybody Complains or argues about the lack of aftermarket 'ups' for the Automag, make sure to point out that there are ups out there, the only difference between the ups for the mag and those for whatever they're holding is that the ones for the mag actually *do* something.
By "do something" did you mean "look different" ?

The only performance upgrades for the automag is the level 10 bolt, and the X valve which basically replaces the entire gun. Everything else reduces weight and looks different or feels different, thats all.

I like mags a lot, but the only upgrades are different rails and a few different bodies and trigger frames. Why would you want to need to upgrade your marker anyways? I am pumped that some guy on the internet cant figure out a way to improve AGD's valve design.

Mags are great, but the upgrades for them besides the level 10 dont dont do anything more than upgrades for other guns. And in many cases less, since you can incredibly increase the performance of POS guns like the ION by replacing almost every internal component of the gun.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:51 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunha View Post
The only performance upgrades for the automag is the level 10 bolt, and the X valve which basically replaces the entire gun. Everything else reduces weight and looks different or feels different, thats all.
You missed the ULE body which upgraded the detent, barrel choices and warp feed mounting, and the intelliframe which upgraded to intellifeed with a revy or warp, as well as greatly improve trigger 'feel'.
IMO these were better inovations than the Xvalve (cause we already had the retro valve)

P.S. ULE triggers were developed as well, although I'm not a big fan of it.
Smilestyler is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs