mcarterbrown.com  

Old 01-14-2007, 10:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surestick View Post
On a side-note: am I the only one that thinks Tom Kaye sounds a bit like Allan Alda?
someone on the nation pointed out that mr. kaye looks like ben stiller...

crud... some of the videos don't seem to be working. I don't know what is wrong, but I'll try to re-upload.

It could be that the youtube servers are still converting the files or something.
sdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:02 PM   #12 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to doicomehereoften Send a message via MSN to doicomehereoften

I don't know, 5/9 was working for me earlier, but not now. And 4/9 WASN'T working earlier, but I just watched it, so I think it's the YouTube servers possibly either converting, or being overloaded with users.
I'm really not good at writing signatures. I mean, what is it that you're really trying to do? Write something that somebody's actually going to remember, or even read? Yeah right! Nobody ever actually reads these things.
doicomehereoften is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 09:06 AM   #13 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

All but 1/9 started a weird grey blobby look. This cleared up after 5 seconds or so & the audio was fine.
Surestick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surestick View Post
All but 1/9 started a weird grey blobby look. This cleared up after 5 seconds or so & the audio was fine.
I don't know how youtube works, but I think that the problems people have been having are due to youtube's software processinging the movies... idk let me know if movies still don't work, and i'll try to fix it.
Old 01-15-2007, 01:44 PM   #15 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to doicomehereoften Send a message via MSN to doicomehereoften

I think you're doing great. Probably the only thing that I find annoying is that there seems to be anywhere from 1-5 sec breaks between each clip where you don't really miss much, but you know a small part was skipped.
I'm really not good at writing signatures. I mean, what is it that you're really trying to do? Write something that somebody's actually going to remember, or even read? Yeah right! Nobody ever actually reads these things.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doicomehereoften View Post
I think you're doing great. Probably the only thing that I find annoying is that there seems to be anywhere from 1-5 sec breaks between each clip where you don't really miss much, but you know a small part was skipped.
I'm uploading the complete 90 minute video to google videos right now. So, you'll be able to d/l the entire uninteruppted video in the format you want.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:39 PM   #17 (permalink)

Awesome!

I forgot to mention earlier that Tom has the coolest mustache ever! I'm gonna grow one like that.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:05 PM   #18 (permalink)
MCB Member

Grrr. Google Video rejected the full 90-minute upload.

Well, I am going to try again... should be up sometime tomorrow evening.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:16 PM   #19 (permalink)
MCB Member

can you download from youtube or is it all just streaming? I prefer to download and watch them at any time I want and not just when I have a connection but I haven't found the option yet.

If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.

my feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
K_Obeastly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 05:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Obeastly View Post
can you download from youtube or is it all just streaming? I prefer to download and watch them at any time I want and not just when I have a connection but I haven't found the option yet.
There's a way to do it with a FireFox plugin, but I don't know anything about it.

I have tried to upload to google video so that MCBers should download it, but my attempts to do so have failed... I don't know what I am doing wrong, but Google Video rejected by video file. So, I've given up for now.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs