mcarterbrown.com  

Airsmiths on MCB MCB Airsmiths working together to bring you the best in custom paintball work.

Old 09-26-2010, 11:00 AM   #1 (permalink)

would like a couple wood stocks carved lol

Just putting a feeler out there, but is anyone on MCB really good a stock Carving/duplication? I have a really nice stock blank made from a great piece of Oregon Myrtle-wood that has been sitting in my closet for years begging to be carved up as nice replacement stock for my hurricane.

its a pretty big piece; intended, obviously for a full size long rifle, so there will definitely be enough left over for a second thing I've been dying to have... hurricane stock ala AC556 style.

obviously the dimensions would be different, and would need to be determined, but from what I've eyeballed, the stock blank is big enough to accommodate a regular hurricane stock, and the 'special' stock.

I figure with a folding stock interface from ACE LTD., lonestar type grip frame, and a lightweight AR-15 stock would make a pretty cool gun.

It may take me a month or two to get the funds together, but if anyone is capable and confident of doing this, I'd like to hear from them if they would be interested in doing this work for me. I would also be willing to send my hurricanes current stock along as a reference for the inletting of course. PM's Appreciated

Last edited by pintotheevil; 09-26-2010 at 03:06 PM.
pintotheevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
you have been PM'd
Droop is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Airsmiths on MCB