mcarterbrown.com  

Old 05-12-2007, 08:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
2003 Full Mill Excalibur

Well, look what little hot-rod I just picked up! I bought this on AKA Owners Group for a really great price. It's a 2003 Full Mill Excalibur with WAS 1.6, CP on/off, no-rise feedneck, and Hybrid Grips. I put a Halo B, DeadlyWind Fibur barrel, and 45/4500 tank on it, and here it is:

** Spin Doctor's Paintball Page
** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Agglet re: Frink: "Much like a newborn baby your collection is both beautiful and disgusting."
russc: "PBN is a business, and that's why they prefer thousands of morons to hundreds of intelligent posters"
drum: "Between the ammo shipments and all the long rectangular packages, not to mention regular mail from the Pa. Superior Court, my mailman is pretty sure that I am a freak."
SpinDoctor15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 08:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Back to paintball.

Send a message via AIM to Ir0nExpress

Thinking maybe I should aim for something from AKA as my next big purchase...
Ir0nExpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 09:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

I've never owned anything by AKA before. It looks great. I like how that barrel matches pretty well too. Best of luck with her!
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 10:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Very nice! Will you be posting a review???
sniper97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 10:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Thanks everyone. Sniper, I'll eventually post a review on my website, I haven't taken it out to the field yet. More to come once I do!

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Agglet re: Frink: "Much like a newborn baby your collection is both beautiful and disgusting."
russc: "PBN is a business, and that's why they prefer thousands of morons to hundreds of intelligent posters"
drum: "Between the ammo shipments and all the long rectangular packages, not to mention regular mail from the Pa. Superior Court, my mailman is pretty sure that I am a freak."
Old 06-01-2007, 01:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

Nice. I picked up one blind, and it is VERY smooth. I like the way the carbon fiber barrel matches with the body milling. Make sure you have a fresh battery. That is the #1 issue with Excaliburs since they run two solenoids. Link us to your review when you have time to post it. Welcome to the AKA family.

For those not yet in the family, you can't buy a better marker for the price. You can pick up an '03 Viking for $450 or so. You should be able to launch nearly a full case off one 68/45 fill, and there are only about two markers out there that are faster. AC-threaded barrels are used, so finding barrels is easy. The Javelin is quite good, but if you want a barrel kit, they are readily available.

custar
custar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 02:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I've been in the family for a bit, so this is the 3rd AKA marker I've purchased. Thanks for the compliments, and I'll keep an eye on my battery!

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » AKA