mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   AKA (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/aka/)
-   -   04 Viking troubleshooting (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/aka/209803-04-viking-troubleshooting.html)

Broch 08-01-2012 07:57 PM

04 Viking troubleshooting
 
Just received an 04 Viking in the mail. Fresh battery installed. Green light on back flashes. I apply air, but it doesn't respond to a trigger pull. Any ideas?

Thank you!

MorueM 08-01-2012 08:20 PM

Ball in breech? Eyes are on and they see nothing? What is the board? Will it shoot if you hold the trigger for like 1sec?

Broch 08-01-2012 09:45 PM

There was a ball in the breech for sure, actually an entire barrel full of paintballs. There are only detents on one side of the marker, very odd. I'm sending her off to Jared tomorrow for a tune up, and now to find out what is wrong with her. I know little about the inner workings of a Viking, and the guy I bought it from didn't have it for very long before he had it up for sale.

While it is there, I think I may have the internals all upgraded. What would you all say to do? RT valve, Board, any other ideas??

original farside 08-01-2012 09:54 PM

read this, should set you straight. tadao boards are the pinacle, period.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/manuals/...izermanual.pdf

MorueM 08-01-2012 10:10 PM

AKA's don't have upgrades, only accessories..

You should post pics too.

Broch 08-01-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorueM (Post 2430480)
AKA's don't have upgrades, only accessories..

You should post pics too.

If you would like to see a photo of her, I posted one in the what did you receive in the mail today thread.

MorueM 08-01-2012 10:39 PM

You did it wrong. We, in the AKA section, love pics. You should post pics in here. Your gun might even feel better after.

Broch 08-01-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by original farside (Post 2430459)
read this, should set you straight. tadao boards are the pinacle, period.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/manuals/...izermanual.pdf

Thank you. I checked your link, but this is a different kind of board. I can't think of the name off the top of my head right now.

Broch 08-01-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorueM (Post 2430520)
You did it wrong. We, in the AKA section, love pics. You should post pics in here. Your gun might even feel better after.

Lol, I'll fix that!

MorueM 08-01-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broch (Post 2430523)
Thank you. I checked your link, but this is a different kind of board. I can't think of the name off the top of my head right now.

You might have the Pandora board then. I guess it's gold/black and not blue?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC