mcarterbrown.com  

Old 05-02-2008, 10:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
Saviourself

Thats a nice one! have fun with her.
X-acto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
MCB Member

Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by himurax13 View Post
Wiping the floor with punk little rich kids that are half your age that are sponsored by their parents, with a marker that stopped being made while they were in elementary school, is just so satisfying.
Why, exactly, is it fun to shoot little kids? I know they can be annoying, but it's not their fault - shoot their parents instead for instilling the wrong values into their children.

I just don't understand the "hate" for agglets - it's not always their fault.

Nice gun, BTW.

Jordan
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 01:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Why, exactly, is it fun to shoot little kids? I know they can be annoying, but it's not their fault - shoot their parents instead for instilling the wrong values into their children.

I just don't understand the "hate" for agglets - it's not always their fault.

Nice gun, BTW.

Jordan
Well, honestly to tell you the truth, most of the people my age or 10 years younger honestly pose no real challenge to me (even while trapped in a cast) except in overwhelming numbers. It leads me to believe that I shouldn't play against walk-ons anymore. The little agglets are faster and are more aggressive. Its like playing whack a mole.
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I don't think anyone could have said it better..... I'm puting that in my sig!

Quote:
Originally Posted by himurax13 View Post
Seriously though, there is something magical about a marker that has shot more paint than your entire collection combined x 4 and did it in less than 8 months while requiring only exterior cleaning, fresh 9 volts, and the occasional drops of oil on the ASA and bolt. Fast forward to 4 years later and the same thing still holds true. The fact that it is fast, accurate, efficient, and unusual looking is just icing on the cake. Wiping the floor with punk little rich kids that are half your age that are sponsored by their parents, with a marker that stopped being made while they were in elementary school, is just so satisfying.
Mechanic959 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » AKA