mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2012, 08:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
hmcl281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007

guess it's useless to purchase the usps insurance, sorry to hear
hmcl281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
MQ2 Pumper!
 
mxmtl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Diego, CA

Wow, that pretty much does it for me shipping anything of value through USPS. Looks like it's UPS and FedEx from here on out.
mxmtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
mobomelter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012

I still don't understand why people give USPS their money. They are known for being garbage, their tracking system sucks, their customer service is sub-par at best, and you save what maybe 5-10 dollars by using them? Just use UPS/FedEx and save everyone the headache.

I feel your pain OP. That is why I stopped using USPS to ship items years and years ago.
mobomelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
hmcl281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobomelter View Post
I still don't understand why people give USPS their money. They are known for being garbage, their tracking system sucks, their customer service is sub-par at best, and you save what maybe 5-10 dollars by using them? Just use UPS/FedEx and save everyone the headache.

I feel your pain OP. That is why I stopped using USPS to ship items years and years ago.
when you're shipping small items you can not beat usps price and speed
hmcl281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Brass Mafia Wannabe
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oh Hi Oh

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobomelter View Post
I still don't understand why people give USPS their money. They are known for being garbage, their tracking system sucks, their customer service is sub-par at best, and you save what maybe 5-10 dollars by using them? Just use UPS/FedEx and save everyone the headache.

I feel your pain OP. That is why I stopped using USPS to ship items years and years ago.
i can't stand ups. they're even slower than usps by me. fedex is nice, but probably the most expensive of the 3.

usps has never given me issues (knock on wood)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floundah View Post
Now that's something worth fundraising for, an MCB zombie defense fort. With indoor fields. And blackjack. And hookers.
Leave me some feedback if you've dealt with me:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
artguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:31 AM   #16 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
mobomelter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by artguy63 View Post
usps has never given me issues (knock on wood)
You are a lucky man. I won't trust USPS with anything over 50 bucks. I'd much rather lose 10 bucks or so to use FedEx or UPS. I just factor it in to my selling price.
mobomelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:43 AM   #17 (permalink)
Brass Mafia Wannabe
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oh Hi Oh

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobomelter View Post
You are a lucky man. I won't trust USPS with anything over 50 bucks. I'd much rather lose 10 bucks or so to use FedEx or UPS. I just factor it in to my selling price.
i gave up on trying to factor in shipping into my prices. i don't include shipping, thus giving the buyer the option to have it shipped anyway they like, for however much they're willing to pay for it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floundah View Post
Now that's something worth fundraising for, an MCB zombie defense fort. With indoor fields. And blackjack. And hookers.
Leave me some feedback if you've dealt with me:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
artguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC