mcarterbrown.com

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Old 09-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. says it will clear up

CCM Fan
Alien Invasion

Ok, so I think its time to get and brand new shiny marker that is a little more modern day. (Bunch of oldies in my bag). So It was down to a g6r or an etek/ego. I love the feel of a stacked tube marker so spoolies are out. then I found out about the Alien. Looks like my cup of tea, small company, good service and a great shooter. I was still thinking about all three, shot a g6r today. Wow, what a shooter but the grips are just way too small for my hands. Shot an ego 11 today, felt better but what a price tag. How does the invasion feel compared to an ego, I have long fingers and want a good fit. How about the rest of the marker, I'm very intrigued by it...... Thx
Old 09-22-2012, 11:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Gun Designer

Alien can be soso. The CS for them is either there or not there. I would gowith the etek easier to get serviced and perform gennerally better

Quote:
Originally Posted by super-cameron View Post
MIballer's exploits during his career in MI6 are what the Austin Powers movies are based on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
In a fight of Superman and Chuck Norris...MIballer wins
MIballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
I'm first and foremost a fan of spool valve markers. That being said I really want a Cyborg RX BAD. Those are amazing and are sexy as hell and by all accounts shoot fantastic. I would avoid Alien's they are finicky and tech support can be hit or miss. I no it really does not matter much but pro team XSV was using Aliens for one season and they were always breaking down and not performing like they were made out to be. Needless to say, XSV only used them for one season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
p8ntninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dr. says it will clear up

CCM Fan
Thats disappointing to hear. I was really interested in this one, thanks guys. If the marker is really finiky it would kill it for me. I understand that markers go down on occasion but they should all have a certain amount of reliability.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts