mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Ask The Experts (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ask-experts/)
-   -   How to actually get a hold of someone at zdspb? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ask-experts/215108-how-actually-get-hold-someone-zdspb.html)

Captain Morgan 10-03-2012 10:56 AM

How to actually get a hold of someone at zdspb?

Around 2 weeks ago I ordered 2 switches for some old 4x4s to get the sf function out of the ds boards and I have yet to recieve anything, hell or even an email. I have emailed both contact emails on the website and yet to hear anything back. I'm about to the point of starting a paypal claim here in a week or so, but honestly I really want those switches... Anyone know the exact part or an actual contact email that they will respond to? Thanks,

Andrew

Murf425 10-03-2012 11:28 AM

Dunno. The only time I dealt with them was to order some Ion screws. Ordered 'em and two days later realized I didn't need 'em. Sent a refund request email via PayPal and someone on the other end issued it the same day. Never heard a word from anyone about anything...just a refund. Seemed odd. I won't be dealing with them again.

desertT1 10-03-2012 11:35 AM

YDNA on pbn might be a good place to start.

Captain Morgan 10-03-2012 12:01 PM

Awesome. I will give him a holler. Thanks,

Andrew

toymachine 10-03-2012 03:12 PM

yoda used to be really good about getting back to you, but I haven't talked with him in five or six years...

Nobody 10-03-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toymachine (Post 2493387)
yoda used to be really good about getting back to you, but I haven't talked with him in five or six years...

its ydna not yoda.

send an email, the man has a life and his store isn't exclusive. life might have gotten in the way of things. i've emailed him back and forth with no problems. just make sure that he got the order before starting a claim. he might not have gotten it, but you sent money before hand. Ydna is good people and isn't out to scam anyone.

toymachine 10-03-2012 06:28 PM

silly me (and I'd do better to read the op more carefully)

give him some more time. he's a really good guy, I've done business with him before and he always has come through. his shop is more like a hobby than anything approaching a money maker (similar to ASP and haveblue, but even more so). I mean, you can't have paid much for the switched, and even if it takes him a while because there's something else (more important/closer to home) going on, it's worth a wait to get the switches (and god forbid he's got to deal with something unsavory, a claim against him isn't going to make it come any faster)

give him a bit more time, and try and get in touch with him. after a couple months, if you hear nothing, file a claim.

once it took asp almost 2 months to get my (small) order shipped, but once I got it, it was worth the wait. plus I'm not on the guy's bad side (yet :D...)

Captain Morgan 10-03-2012 06:48 PM

He finally got back to me, and no it was around 20 for both switches shipped, but when I haven't had any communication and see no package in 2 weeks it starts getting me a little worried. He says he shipped it, but I have yet to receive anything. Hopefully he finds it, because I really wanted to play around with that old shoebox on a scenario on the 20,21st

toymachine 10-04-2012 02:03 AM

You two will work something out. Glad to hear he got back to you. He's an asset to the sport. Despite my poor typing ability, I have great respect for the man.